SHEAMANGO SCALP BUTTER 4oz
SheaMango Scalp Butter is perfect for combatting dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis. It contains a blend of nourishing butters and is infused with Aloe Vera, Essential Oils, and Vitamins that promote hair growth, reduce moisture loss, and combats dry, flaking, and an itchy scalp.
**This butter is ideal for infants 7 months and older who are experiencing thinning hair from cradle cap and/or friction.
- Shea Butter: Has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce scalp irritation.
- Mango Butter: Helps the scalp regenerate skin and can provide healing for conditions such as dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Aloe Vera Juice: Has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe the scalp, prevent dryness and itchiness, and moisturize the scalp.
- Biotin: A vitamin that plays a role in the growth of healthier, thicker hair.
- Jojoba Oil: Helps balance sebum production and can treat dry scalp + dandruff issues.
Directions: Apply the Shea Mango Butter to your scalp 2-3 times a week and do a scalp massage to stimulate healthy hair growth. Follow up with your favorite styling products.
**If you have areas that are thinning, apply the butter 2 times a week at night with a scalp massage to stimulate growth.
**When used as directed, you will see an improvement with the health of your scalp and see growth within 3-6 weeks.