CROWN AND GLORY CONDITIONER & CO-WASH 12oz
A duel purpose conditioner that restores hair moisture while strengthening hair with rice proteins. Use as a co-wash for detergent sensitive scalp to lightly remove build-up, reduce tangles, and maintain lustrous shine. Ideal for those suffering from hair loss as fenugreek extract is rich in folic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, and Vitamin C. Also high in protein that’s beneficial against hair thinning, dandruff, scalp dryness and hair shedding.
When purchased, part of proceeds are giving to a Breast Cancer Warrior.
After shampooing, rinse and apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair and scalp.
Allow to sit 5-20 minutes before rinsing out with cool water. As a Co-Wash, apply a
generous amount to dry or damp hair with water and work in from root to ends. Place shower cap or heat cap on for 10-20 minutes and rinse. Follow up using F*CK CANCER MIST or Lemongrass Hydrating Leave-in Conditioner then style.
- Panthenol - Form of Vitamin B5 that penetrates through the cuticle of the hair and acts as a powerful humectant that helps hair maintain moisture in the cortex and on the surface, leaving it more pliable, shinier, stronger and thicker
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein - Helps strengthen hair fibers while repairing and conditioning hair
- Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Extract - Rich in phytosterols and essential fatty acids to help promote hair growth while maintaining a healthy scalp by alleviating grease and oil
- Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract - Works with Burdock to aid in cleansing and conditioning scalp while controlling oil
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum (Fenugreek) Extract - Helps stimulate the follicle for healthier hair
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Lactamide MEA, Ceteareth-20, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Trigonella Foenum Graecum (Fenugreek) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothaizolinone.